Lose Weight & Learn How to Maintain Your Results…
Our North Denver Clinics Offers Professional Weight Loss Coaching
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a stable weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact, according to the National Institutes of Health, dieters regain almost all of their lost weight within 5 years after dieting.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set…unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Call Our Broomfield Clinic Now 303-548-3841 and Ask Us About Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Developed Diet Protocol can be Tailored to Just About Any Individual, Regardless of Your Weight Loss Goals.
Make Your Weight Problems a Distant Memory
Learn How to Lose Weight and How to Maintain Your New Weight.
Our North Denver clinic has been using the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method since 2009 and has helped thousands of Denver area dieters to achieve their weight goals. Our goal with each and every patient is to teach the lifelong skills required to achieve our dieter’s weight loss goals. We are so dedicated to ensuring our Broomfield dieters have life-long success that we continue to coach our dieters for a full year after having reached their weight loss and health goals.
Why this method can work for you when so many others fail
- Our method will help you to Keep Muscle and Burn Fat
- Most diets burn more muscle than fat, causing you to gain the weight back
- You shouldn’t have to kill yourself at the gym.
- While we encourage everyone to stay active, this method does not require exercise to help you to lose weight!
- No Starvation Required!
- Most diets severely restrict your calories and put your body into a starvation mode.
- You should not have to live on shakes.
- We encourage all of our dieters to indulge in food items that are a full nutritious meal instead of living a shakes all day.
- Unlimited support.
- Our staff and Doctor will see you once each week one-on-one. We are also available 7 days per week to assist you via phone, email and text to give you all of the support you need.
- Easy to follow method.
- We offer a large variety of foods that are easy to preparation or are ready in minutes.
- Your coach will guide you through what you can eat.
Our Broomfield team of experts are here to help
Head clinician, Dr. Melissa Groelz studied Applied Kinesiology at the University of Colorado at Boulder. She then completed her Doctorate In Chiropractic. During her schooling she worked as a personal trainer and taught spinning, aerobics, pilates, and a variety of fitness classes. She studied endlessly about nutrition to help her clients reach their health and fitness goals. For over 10 years she worked full time as a Chiropractor specializing in spinal pain and spinal injuries. When Dr. Groelz was introduced to the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, she saw such great health improvements in her patients that she dedicated herself full time to coaching and supervising patients undergoing the Ideal Weight Loss Method in her North Denver office. This personalized attention from the Doctor is part of what helps our clients achieve such amazing results.
The coaching staff is our other key to success. The staff at Ideal Weight Loss Colorado has all been through the advanced training for Ideal Protein and each of them has dedicated their time and energy to making sure you have the support you need to find your journey to health. They each have a true passion for helping others and have committed to being available to their Broomfield clients via phone, email and text 7 days per week in addition to the client’s weekly coaching sessions. See “Our Team” for additional information on our coaches.
There are four phases in the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol. During all four Phases you will receive one-on-one coaching, teaching you how your body gains weight and what you should be eating in order to maintain a balanced weight.
Ideal Weight Loss Colorado is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
413 Summit Blvd Ste 101 Broomfield CO 80021 – Phone: 303-548-3841
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.